A Best Seller! An Invaluable Guide!
A complete how-to-teach science guide covering all grade levels.
This book includes:
- Proven ways to teach using science experiments
- Scheduling science into your curriculum
- Textbooks s. unit studies
- Buying a microscope or telescope
- Setting up a lab on a shoestring budget!
- Many reproducible forms
- Scientific Method explained
- Resource list
- Field Trip Ideas
Features a science scope and sequence (what should be taught each year) for grades K-12. This alone is worth the price of the book.
Lab information for chemistry, biology and a physics lab along with many science book reviews, websites and science vocabulary.
A great book for the beginner or experienced home educator that wants to get excited about teaching science!"Reading this book was like taking Felice Gerwitz home with me! She inspired me to include science experiments in my curriculum, which is almost a miracle!"
- Homeschool Mom from Virginia